Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2009

Emmeline Cartwright

My name is Emmeline Cartwright. I was born in 1742 at Wortham Hall, in Cumberland.
You can view my complete profile here.

I have two sisters, Patricia, Patsy, and Violet. Patsy is five years my senior and married Mr. George Christie in 1756. They already have four children. The youngest was born 1762. Violet is two years my senior and got married when she was twenty to Sir Harry Tilbrington. She also had a child in '62. My brother Jeremiah is the oldest, born 1735. He is married since '61 and they have one son, Timothy, who was born 1763.
I'm the youngest in the family and presumably the black sheep. Well, at least from that point on when I heard who I was supposed to marry...

In 1763 I married Lord Fitzwilliam Cartwright of Leyland Manor. He is the younger brother of my former fiance Frederick, who died 25-year-old in '62.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

2009-2012 Emmeline Cartwright. Powered by Blogger.

© Research Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena