Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

New Theme

As you'll well notice, the diary got a new theme design and I hope you'll like it. It is the first step for me to get back to blogging. After amost one year of blogging absence - except for the Research Center Posts - I want to continue the diary. Many changes will take place in the story in general. Some will be published here, some will be kept top secret for the book to come ;-D But I hope you'll enjoy Emmeline's progresses...
There are many gaps in the storyline and I have to sort them out first, but in the meantime I'll try to publish some new parts of the diary - the historical sources like Emmeline's housebooks for instance.

Glad to be back at last,
C.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

2009-2012 Emmeline Cartwright. Powered by Blogger.

© Research Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena