Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011

That Home-Town Feeling

... is one of my favourite short stories by Edna Ferber and is part of her short story collection 'Buttered Side
Down'. When sitting on a bench in our courtyard rocking my baby boy's buggy, I usually read on my Kindle. Currently its all Edna Ferber. Though she's an American writer and though her stories are set in early 20th century America, I adore her characters and her style anyway. Her stories could very well be adopted into 21st century. Her descriptions are so intriguing and funny and everytime I'm surprised where her plots lead to.

Just check for yourself!

- Edna Ferber on Wikipedia
- on Internet Archive
- on Gutenberg

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

2009-2012 Emmeline Cartwright. Powered by Blogger.

© Research Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena